WHY STERI-CLEAN NORTH CAROLINA?
WE'RE MARTIN AND KRISTEN FOLDING. OWNERS, STERI-CLEAN NORTH CAROLINA
We Are a Nationally-recognized Industry Leader Since 1995.
• We are always available to you 24/7/365. Call us anytime!
• We respond immediately. We are dedicated to providing emergency dispatch
• We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
• We take pride in our work. We don’t use subcontractors and all of our work is performed by L&I compliant, Steri-Clean North Carolina trained employees.
• We practice confidentiality, discretion, and compassion.
• We are recommended by local, state, and federal government agencies and businesses.
• We are active members of our local Chamber of Commerce associations.
Mission Statement - Restoring Homes and Lives®
It is the goal and mission of Steri-Clean to always be mindful of the human element and to maintain our sense of humanity in everything we do. We are here to serve whether it is in a time of need, crises or duress.
Vision Statement - We ALWAYS remember the Human Factor
Through continued expansion of our service areas we will be able to offer compassion, care and understanding to an ever growing number of people in need. We are always ready to restore homes
We will continually strive to educate and expand public awareness about what we do. Helping those we serve better understand their options and the public in general be more compassionate to their plights.
Value Statement - Integrity, Compassion, and Honesty
At Steri-Clean, we Restore Homes and Lives through the principals of: Integrity, Compassion, and Honesty. These principals guide us to always do the right thing every day and for every client.
Partial Client List
29 Palms Marine Base
Naval Surface Warfare Center
State Farm Insurance*
Toys "R" Us
UC San Diego
Western National Property Management
* Fortune 500 Company
Steri-Clean North Carolina is an independently-owned local franchise that is devoted to helping families, businesses, schools, prisons, and government agencies recover after a traumatic event occurs. Steri-Clean North Carolina understands that biohazard cleanup situations and other traumatic and hazardous events are difficult and dangerous to remediate. With individually managed locations throughout the state, you will gain the experience of a company with more than 23 years of experience in the industry, along with the careful attention and compassion that only a locally owned business can provide.
Our highly trained, certified, and uniformed team of technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to immediately respond to your needs.